We have shared the official Pocophone F1 Stock ROM Firmware (Flash File) on this page. The Stock ROM comes as a zip package which contains the original Firmware, Flash Tool, Driver, and How-to Install Manual. Here you can Download and install Poco F1 Android Phone device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free.
If there are several fingerprints available for the same device, this option only applies for fingerprints of the same Android version. In that case, if you want to update to a newer version you will have to update the fingerprint manually. One of the best things about Android is that if you don’t like the pre-installed software on your phone, you can always flash a custom ROM to spice things up. While LineageOS is the most popular option, there are plenty of amazing custom ROMs out there. One of them is Paranoid Android which was updated to Android 12 in November last year. Since then the Paranoid Android team has released Android 12-based Sapphire Alpha builds to a number of popular smartphones, including the OnePlus 7 Pro, POCO X3, Mi 10T, and more.
- If you go to the app drawer, you will also see apps such as YouTube, Google Maps, and Google Play Services, thanks to the Google Apps package that you installed.
- The new Poco subsidiary from Xiaomi is quite interesting and it follows some of the other large companies that we see all around the world (not just in the smartphone industry).
- In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the Xiaomi Poco F1.
- It’s the only version we would feel confident using without a case, as it feels quite sturdy and the extra grip is reassuring.
- So wherever a new MIUI update is launched, it is almost certain that the PocoPhone will get it either officially or unofficially.
- So if you want something like Resurrection Remix but with the latest Android version then Havoc-OS will take you right home.
This is still very much a work in progress like most custom ROMs are. Bugs are expected but so far most things seem to be working. The only known issue so far is the IR camera which does not work at the moment. Everything else such as Wifi, RIL, Mobile data, GPS, Camera, Flashlight, Camcorder, Bluetooth, Fingerprint reader, VoLTE, etc. all seem to be working fine. 3) Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP Installed.
Another way to find a certified fingerprint is to download a stock ROM/firmware/factory image for your device and extract the fingerprint from there. Keep in mind that this module cannot help you pass CTS if your device uses hardware backed key attestation to detect an unlocked bootloader. The LineageOS team has extended LineageOS 19 support to several devices since debuting the ROM earlier this year in April. Over the last month, devices like the Samsung Galaxy S10, POCO F3, and OnePlus 5/5T received support for the Android 12-based custom ROM. Since our previous coverage, the team has added download stock firmware four new devices to the official build roster. Since we last added new forum pages for the latest smartphones, Xiaomi and Motorola have announced a couple of new phones.
- Learn how to download and install Pixel Experience ROM on the Xiaomi Poco F1 (beryllium).
- The new company recently released the Xiaomi Pocophone F1 with amazing specs at the initial price point.
- On the top, there’s a 3.5mm headphone port and microphone hole, while the bottom has a USB-C port in the middle, flanked by two screws and two grilles.
- Always backup existing firmware before flashing any firmware.
- The largest subreddit for discussing anything related to Pocophones.
The compressed file contains everything you need to install the ROM published by the manufacturer. In the Zip you will find the USB driver, the Flash tool, the Flash file and an instruction manual.